Home » » Sexy Blond Covered In Oil!

Sexy Blond Covered In Oil!

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 24, 2014 | 11:03 AM









I am sorry for my recent silence I have been a busy bee and rudley let the blog slip - although I have been slowly learning what twitter is - follow me here? 

Last weekend was incredible, I wish I could have taken you with me! The tallented Izzy took me on a fashion shoot with her to take pictures of a local designers 'winter collection'. We had passes inroder to get to our location which was a working ship yard! I arrived in the mist (late and lost as usual for me) and walked into a dream of wonderful models, incredible outfits and breath taking locations.

It was so nice to be trusted to help on such a large event. I was allowed to scout locations while the models got ready and it was wonderful seeing everything come together as one while we worked. I am really enjoying this small step intot he world of clothed shoots and it is a pleasure to watch Izzy working. I neglected to tell you that she was recent;ly published in a magazine see details HERE
along with all her recent shoots.

This weekend along with creating this weeks Southern Charms updates I have been making some very exciting plans to start doing more of what I love best, being nude on video! Watch this space next year will be full of all the things!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts