Home » » We need to talk !

We need to talk !

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 31, 2014 | 3:43 AM



 

Do you remember when Satine came to stay with me Kylie while visiting to do some abbywinters shoots? No, well you can be forgiven as it was  back in 2011! Back then we were doing sexy Q n A and we had the bright idea of getting our sexy house guest in on the action. The plan was that we would all post a different persons answers on our blog - that way anyone who followed all three would still get three different updates. Well much has passed but Satine has now put the final piece of the puzzle on her blog so please check it out by clicking here, to remind you of my answers you can click here.

Finally following a chance Phish fan encounter last weekend I have finally found the time to sit down and listen to some music - these guys are great housework motivators! I can now say with the authority of someone who has listened to a whole album,  that FLUFFHEAD  is my favorite! I like that halfway through the song it runs off to a Jazz and Blues club for a stiff burden before heading back towards American country. I have re visited the forum but the post I originally joined has now closed (they have a rule that they vanish after so many posts) and I can't remember my log in name. If someone could tell me that would be ace if not I will try and find time next week to rediscover it then will head on to chat.


Enjoy the rest of your week

Masie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts